Wednesday 31 August 2011

Back to school

Emma Bridgewater - the connoisseur's stationery choice

It's that time of year - time for a new pencil case. The summer holidays are over and term is starting... or it least it would be if I wasn't staring my third decade in the face, rather than my second. Nevertheless, it doesn't matter how long it is since school days, I can't help viewing my year on those terms - literally.
I love autumn anyway, but that feeling of a fresh start you get at this time always gives me a real boost.
The other thing it does is make me want to book a ski holiday. Staring ahead at an indefinite period without any trips or fun planned will do that to a girl. So I'm on the case (non-pencil variety) as we speak.

On other matters, we had an amazing time in Scotland this past weekend. I'm definitely going to get round to posting some pics from there shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment