Wednesday 17 August 2011

Mug shot




How pretty are these! I've bought them from Oliver Bonas (a shop I love) for one of my best friend's birthdays but I'm sorely tempted to get some for myself. The friend in question is tricky to buy for - not least because I love her dearly and want to get something special, but also, the girl's got expensive taste, disposal income and an even bigger shopping habit than mine. Anything she wants she buys herself, so finding something I can get is a challenge to say the least!
We don't have any glamorous mugs or cups - instead we've built up an ad hoc collection which score well in terms of sentimental value and/or cheesy puns, but aren't going to win us any style awards. My husband's favourite is the Spitfire one I bought him - he wishes he'd been born at the right time to be a flying ace. Mine is my Christmas mug - I'm a Christmas obsessive, and wish I'd been born in Lapland.


No comments:

Post a Comment