Monday 22 August 2011

Moneypenny





Blouses are my latest fashion obsession. I have to confess to buying all three of the ones above (so naughty!) recently - the latter two (Oasis and Marks & Spencer) are already staples, the first one (TopShop) is yet to be debuted. I've been trying them with cropped trousers and long skirts. Looking forward to wearing them in the winter with shorter skirts and black tights too. It's funny - until recently, the word "blouse" would have had such middle-aged connotations in my mind - now I love them and it's amazing how edgy they can look.

This one below is my next realistic target....Topshop, 36 quid, do-able...
 
This is my I-wish-but-it's-just-too-expensive target - Reiss, 95 quid, eek! So if anyone knows me - and loves me enough... Size 10 please.






No comments:

Post a Comment