Sunday 14 August 2011

Here goes....


So...a blog. I know I'm a late arrival at this particular party, but I've been loitering around on the edges, nursing my drink and nosying into other people's conversations for ages - so to speak - and I think it's time to take the plunge. They say getting things off your chest is a good thing - I wholeheartedly agree. I'm sure my husband does too although he'll no doubt be relieved that I'll have this as an outlet - especially when it's my new enthusiasm for maxi skirts or nude nail varnish that I'm desperate to share...!
So...a blog. I'm a journalist by day (and night...ah shifts!) so I'm expecting to share/rant about news, current affairs, that sort of thing. But I'm also a fan of clothes, handbags, food, tea, books, American TV series, squirrels, Christmas, Nigella and frankly, a lot of other silly, embarassing things (yes, more embarassing than squirrels...) so there'll be plenty of that sort of stuff too.
So...a blog. Here goes...!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment